Situated at the southern tip of Africa, South Africa is 1 233 404km² in size and is edged on three sides by nearly 3000km of coastline, with the Indian Ocean to the east and the Atlantic Ocean to the west. The country is bordered in the north by Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique, and also encloses two independent countries, the kingdoms of Lesotho and Swaziland. South Africa has three capitals: Cape Town (legislative), Pretoria (administrative) and Bloemfontein (judicial). Go almost anywhere in South Africa and experience the ultimate combination of nature, wildlife, culture, adventure, heritage and vibe – you’re spoilt for choice, so pack it in! Warning! Watching wildlife is addictive. First you start with the Big Five, and then you’ll soon be looking for whales
South Africa’s currency is the Rand, which offers visitors great value for money. 1 Rand is = 10.5 Pak Rupees and note denominations of R10, R20, R50, R100 and R200.
South Africa is known for its long sunny days, hence the title, ‘Sunny South Africa’. Most of the nine provinces have summer rainfall, except for the Western Cape, which experiences winter rainfall. The high-lying areas of the interior can be chilly in winter. The South African Weather Service uses the following dates for seasons:
- Spring: September, October, November
- Summer: December through February
- Autumn: March, April, May
- Winter: June till August
Detailed Travel Itinerary:
The South Africa in 10 Days tour, is an itinerary we have carefully constructed to give visitors to South Africa a holistic and reflective experience of the country and its rich diversity
- All Private Tours & Transfers
- 4 star hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 9 Breakfasts
- Pilanesberg Safari Tour
- Full day Knysna, Plettenberg Bay Tour
- Full Day Cango Caves and Ostrich Farm Tour
- Full Day Cape Town City Tour, Table Mountain
- Full Day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour – including Boulders Beach Penguin Colony,
- Visa Fee & Support
- International Air ticket (Qatar Airways – Economy Class)
- Domestic Air ticket(Johannesburg to George – by Mango Airline)
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking luxury coach
- Hi-Tea, Lunch & Dinners
- Any other expenses not noted in the above included section
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels, personal expenses and medical services
Departure Time10 PM, 22nd Oct 2020
Return Time8 PM, 31st Oct 2020
IncludedSouth AfricaDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1:– Departure – arrival in Johannesberg – Drive to Sun City
Day 2: Sun City – Pilanesberg Safari
- Sun City resort offers complimentary access to Valley of the Waves for overnight visitors.
- Valley of the Waves has a food court offering tasty fast-foods for those having too much fun to stop!
Day 3: Sun City – Pilanesberg Knysna
Day 4: Full Day Knysna & Plettenberg Bay Tour
Day 5: Knysna – Oudtshoorn
Day 6: Oudtshoorn - Cape Town
Day 7: Cape Town City Tour & Table Mountain
Day 8: Cape Town – Cape Peninsula Trip
Day 9: Free day in Cape Town / Optional Trips / Actities
Day 10: Cape Town – Departure
- All distances given are approximate only and indicate only driving distances.
- Any special request (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, king size / double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non-smoking room, etc.) subject to availability on first come first serve basis upon your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Airfare is subject to change at any time without notice. All fares are Subject to Availability of seats & Subject to Change with or without any Prior Notice. Fare can only be guaranteed at the time of issuance.
- Unutilized services are not refundable.