$2600 per person
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodation in the city center (Including Breakfast)
- Tour s and Transfer in 35 Seater luxury Bus
- English Speaking Certificated tour Guide
- Flamenco Show in Seville
- Domestic Flight (From Granada to Barcelona)
- International Flight (Refundable Ticket – Qatar Airways)
- Visa Fee & Processing Charges
- Entrance fee
- Lunch and dinners
- Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses not noted in the above included section
- Any tips to guide, driver or staff at hotels, personal expenses and medical services
- First Installment – Rs 200,000 on or before 20th Jan
- Remaining Amount by 1st March
Departure Time09 PM, 22nd April 2020
Return Time07 PM, 31st April 2020
IncludedSpainDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrival in Madrid
Departure from Lahore / Islamabad / Karachi by Qatar Airways Arrival at Madrid airport. Transfer to the hotel in the city centre. Check-in and accommodation
Day 2: Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel. We will start the day visiting Madrid´s contemporary highlights with in our 3-hour Sightseeing Bus Tour. From beautiful iconic avenues, such as Gran Vía and Castellana, to breath-taking squares and famous football stadiums. Relax in the lovely Retiro Park, visit the Cristal Palace and let be impressed by elegant style of Madrid. We start the 2 hours walking tour in the historical centre along with our local guide. Enjoy the city´s environment while exploring Madrid's most emblematic sights: the Plaza Mayor, the stately Royal Palace, the Almudena Cathedral, the Plaza de la Villa, the San Miguel Market, Opera Square and many others that you cannot miss during your visit to Madrid. Travel through more than 1200 years of history, learning about the fascinating legends and Spanish traditions.
Day 3: Madrid – Toledo - Cordoba
Departure to the legendary medieval city of Toledo. During 3 hours guided tour, you will learn why it's known as the city of the three cultures. You will be impressed by the fantastic old city´s view during our Panoramic Tour. You will explore Toledo´s architectural treasures, recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO. After lunch, we will depart to Cordoba (3– 4 hours bus trip). Check-in and accommodation
Day 4: Cordoba – Seville
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Cordoba, an important Roman city and an Islamic cultural centre in the Middle Ages. Let´s start a 3 hours guided tour to discover this wonderful city. Visit an immense mosque (entrance included) with its amassing columns hall and beautiful mosaics. Walk through the narrow streets at the Jewish quarter. Explore Cordoba´s charming medieval center. Lunch and departure to Seville (2 hours bus trip). Check-in and accommodation
Day 5: Sevilla
Breakfast at the hotel. We will start our 2.5 hours walking tour to see the most popular places with the local guide. Marvel at the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and admire its enormous stained-glass windows of XVI century. Visit the famous Moorish Giralda Tower, an icon of the city and unique Barrio de Santa Cruz with its labyrinthic narrow streets. After the lunch, we will take to 2 hours bus tour to see the famous La Plaza de España. Have a walk in the Maria Luis Park, the favourite place to rest for locals. At the evening enjoy Flamenco. See the show in the heart of the Triana district, the cradle of flamenco. Listen to live music and watch a flamenco dance full of art and passion. An art so admired and full of tradition that was declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
Day 6: Seville - Granada
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Granada, (3 hours) we will have 2 hours walking tour around the city centre of Granada. Admire its beautiful sights, such as the San Francisco Convent, Merced Church, and La Polvora Fort. In the afternoon discover one of the world's most visited attractions, the legendary palace La Alhambra (entrance included), declared the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be transported to the magic world of the Arabian Nights. Admire the impressive beauty of the palace as your guide leads you between the marble columns of the galleries, splendid halls and fountains. We can not miss the visit to the Generalife gardens that were inspired by the Koranic description of paradise. Check-in and accommodation
Day 7: Granada to Barcelona – by Flight
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to airport. Flight to Barcelona. Check-in and accommodation We start our 3-hour Panoramic Tour to discover the most important monuments of Barcelona. You will be amazed by the creations of the famous architect Gaudi, such as the magnificent Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló or Casa Milà. Visit the popular avenues, such as Las Ramblas full of historical sites. Take a photo of the Canaletas Fountain, where FC Barcelona team celebrates its triumphs. Enjoy the views from the stunning Güell Park, declared as a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
Day 8: Free Day in Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel
Day 9: Old Barcelona
Delve into the old centre of Barcelona accompanied by a local guide on a 2-hour walking tour and immerse yourself into its rich history and culture. Travel back in time by visiting the Gothic town, admire Barcelona's Cathedral, the Town Hall, it's charming squares and narrow streets. Reveal Barcelona´s secrets, legends and extraordinary treasures.
Day 10: Day of Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out. Transfer to the designated airport. End of the tour and services.
- Cancellation between 15th till 28th Feb 25% of the package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation between 1st till 15th March 50% of the package price will be forfeited
- Cancellation between 15th – 31st March 75% of the package price will be forfeited
- Cancellation after 31st March & 6 hrs before Departure 80% of the package price will be forfeited
- All rates quoted are based on prevailing Airline ticket prices and Euro exchange rate in an open market. The rates are subject to adjustment at time of your booking. We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, currency exchange rate, taxes & security taxes. The quoted land package price (exclusive of Air Ticket & Visa Fee) is 1625 Euro/- @ 160 PKR. If there is an increase in Euro rate at the time of booking the adjustment shall be charged.
- Air Tickets are been booked in economy class and are limited for early birds. Should there be any change in price or needed additional tickets the cost shall be adjusted as per available class or price at that time.
- All distances given are approximate only and indicate only driving distances.
- Any special request (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, king size / double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non-smoking room, etc.) subject to availability on first come first serve basis upon your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Unutilized services are not refundable.