This inspiring eight day tour of Russia’s two best-known cities offers experiences some of the country’s most important landmarks. In Moscow you can discover what goes on behind the mighty walls of the Kremlin, Nikulin Circus show and marvel at the magnificent domes of Russia’s ancient churches. In St. Petersburg there is a chance to soak up culture at The Hermitage, the biggest museum in the world, Russian Folk Show and explore the lavish Tsarist palaces.
- 1st PAYMENT – Booking of tour on or before 10th April $1500
- 2nd – PAYMENT – Balance payment on or BEFORE 1st May
- Centrally located 4 star hotel deluxe hotel accommodation
- Refundable International air ticket (Turkish Airline)
- Folk Show at Nicholas Palace in St Petersburg
- Old Nikulin Circus in Moscow
- Local English speaking guide throughout the trip
- St Petersburg to Moscow – by Sapsan Fast Train
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary
- Visa fee & support (Pak Nationals only) – Supplement for foreign passport holders Rs 10,000
- Air conditioned luxury bus for tours and transfers
Package Price Exclude:
- Tips for Drivers, Guides & Porters
- Lunch and Dinners
- Services not mentioned in itinerary / any optional trip
- Swan Lake Ballet
Last date to register is – 10th April 2020
Departure Time12 June 6 PM
Return Time19 June 4 PM
IncludedRussiaDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Arrival in Moscow
- At 15:15 transfer to the hotel.
- 16:15 Check in at hotel.
- Balance of the day at leisure.
- Dinner & overnight at hotel
Day 2: Moscow Kremlin tour + Nikulin Circus
- 22:00 Dinner at local restaurant
- 23:00 Transfer to the hotel
- Overnight at hotel
Day 3: Moscow City Tour + Arbat Street + Metro Tour
Day 4: Moscow to St Petersburg (Transfers in Both Cities)
- 12:00 Meeting with guide at reception, check out from the hotel, transfer to board Sapsan train with guide assistance
- 13:30 Departure from Moscow by Sapsan bullet train – 4 hrs Journey
- 17:25 Arrival in St. Petersburg - Transfer to the hotel
- 19:30 early dinner at local restaurant
- 21:00 Transfer to hotel
- Overnight at Hotel
Day 5: Peterhof – Folk Show
DAY 6: Panoramic City Tour -Hermitage Museum & Mid Night Cruise (11:30 till 2:30 hrs)
DAY 7: Pushkin Tour & Swan Lake Ballet
DAY 8: St Petersburg - Departure
- Timings of The Museums, folk show, Nikulin Circus and Sapsan Train are Tentative at the moment. These will be confirmed by our Russian travel partner a few days before our departure. We will keep you updated.
- All rates quoted are based on prevailing Airline ticket prices and USD exchange rate in an open market. The rates are subject to adjustment at time of your booking. We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, Sapsan train ticket, currency exchange rate, taxes & security taxes.
- Air Tickets are been booked in economy class and are limited for early birds. Should there be any change in price or needed additional tickets the cost shall be adjusted as per available class or price at that time.
- Package price is based on minimum 20 pax
- We have selected the best possible 4 star centrally located hotels for the convenience and comfort of the group.
- All distances given are approximate only and indicate only driving distances.
- Any special request (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, king size / double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non-smoking room, etc.) subject to availability on first come first serve basis upon your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Unutilized services are not refundable.